Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ranch Oyster Crackers

I was in the mood for something salty, so I decided on one of my favorite snacks! I haven't eaten these in forever. This will be a great munchy while at Winefest this weekend for my birthday celebration!



You will need:
5 cups oyster crackers
1 packet (1 oz) ranch seasoning
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 tsp dried dill weed
1/4 tsp garlic powder (optional)
1/4 tsp lemon pepper (optional)

Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Combine ranch seasoning, dill weed, vegetable oil, garlic powder, and lemon pepper in the large bowl. Stir in the oyster crackers. Try to make sure that the crackers are completely covered by the mixture. Spread the crackers on a baking dish and bake for 10 minutes, stir, and continue for an additional 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!!

**Store in an air tight container. 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try these this weekend! :-) DARTY DARTY DARTY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay!!! you're the only person who writes on my blog btw. haha thanks!

      Delete