Monday, June 3, 2013

2013 Summer Bucket List

Clearly I have not posted on here in forever! I have been so busy with work and all my extra curricular activities that I have had almost no time to cook. So instead of posting just new recipes this summer, I was inspired by my friend Ashley at Fairview Place to make a Summer Bucket List.  The idea is that I will blog about each activity, and hopefully remember to take some pictures.  Here is my Bucket List so far, and I'm sure I will be adding new things as I come up with more inspiration. But for now, here is it! Please feel free to comment with your ideas (free is better!).  Enjoy!





Eliz's 2013 Summer Bucket List
Brunch at Doc Taylors
Pool Party at Joes
Darty on the Beach
Eat at Mahi Mahs
Rudee Rockers
Make Cake Pops
Host a crab picking
Handsome Biscuit
Go to Bush Gardens
Visit the Aquarium
Tidal Wheel
Old Beach Farmers Market
Beach Movie Bistro
Plant an herb garden
Send Lauren and Allison a care package
Make margaritas
Paint beach sign
Slurpees
Visit Columbia, SC
Ocean Breeze
Drink an Orange Crush at Watermans
Run/walk the whole boardwalk (and back)
Paddleboard
Drink a Yard at Yardhouse
Ride a wave on a surf board
Boat to the Paradise Ocean Club
Visit the Outer Banks
Make Smores
Eat at Pacifica
EVOFIT on a Saturday
Boat to Chicks for dinner
Boardwalk Art Show
Boat to the Tiki Bar
Make an oyster shell mirror
Attend an outdoor concert
Spend a day by the pool at the Princess Anne
Build a sand castle
Paint a new picture
Have parents come spend a day at the beach
Eat at Smalls
Get a smoothie at Fruitive
Read a book (or two)
Go to a birthday party
Make Pimento Cheese from scratch
Play ProKadima
Save Money
Do a Handstand
Make a tomato pie
Go to Whole Foods
Go to ECSC
Attend Harborfest
Run the stairs of the Old Cavalier
Have a beach picnic
Go to a wedding
Go to a wedding, Part 2
Eat at Big Sam's
Make a green smoothie
DIY Pizza night

No comments:

Post a Comment