Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer Bucket List: Eat at Pacifica



About four blocks from my house is the cutest little restaurant at the beach. Pacifica is known for it's delicious tapas and swanky cocktails. Every time you go, they post a different menu with new weekly specials. You never know what to expect on the menu.  Friday night we decided to bike to Pacifica for a much needed and well deserved date night.



Our Menu:
Little Neck Clams with Andouille Sausage
Seared Pork Belly with Homemade Pimento Cheese and a Biscuit
She Crab Soup with Old Bay candied Bacon
Pork and Ginger Pot-stickers with a Sweet Chili Sauce

and of course:
Whiskey and Coke for Joe
Vodka and Soda for me 

** Please ignore that Joe was eating his pot-stickers with the cocktail fork....

214 40th Street
Virginia Beach, VA 
757.422.5770

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Maybe I should have put this on my list...I guess there's always next summer :)

    ReplyDelete