Monday, August 26, 2013

Summer Bucket List: Weekend of Many Adventures

Might as well cross off all my weekend activities in one post! What a great weekend. I am so bummed that summer is almost over!

Saturday we attempted to boat to the Paradise Ocean Club.  We made it through the choppy Chesapeake Bay only to realize that I was super uncomfortable in the rough seas. So after that hour and a half detour, we made it back to the steady Lafayette River and spent the day boozing, cruising and knee-boarding.

Boat day!!


Sunday Funday started with a bike ride down the boardwalk to the 51st annual East Coast Surfing Championship.  After watching some of the surfers, my friend Trudy and I stopped into Waterman's for a famous Orange Crush. We really wanted to eat lunch outside, so we biked north to Mahi-Mah's for a burgers and bloody's on the patio.


Sunday Funday!


No comments:

Post a Comment