Friday, March 21, 2014

Brie with Sun-dried Tomatoes and Thyme Appetizer

I needed a quick appetizer for Joe's mother's birthday this week. I had 30 minutes to throw it other. I wanted something hot since the weather has been so deary this week.

You will need:
Two 8oz wheels of brie
1 jar of diced sun-dried tomatoes, drained
handful of Thyme
2 cloves of garlic

Trim off all the rind from the brie and cut into small cubes. In a small bowl, mix together sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and thyme. Layer the brie and tomato mix in a small ramekin or baking dish. Bake for 20 min on 350, stirring occasionally. Top with a few more sprinkles of thyme. Serve with french bread or crackers!

**It did turn out a little greasy, as you can see, so I blotted with a paper towel before serving to make it look prettier


Click here for all my recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment