Tuesday, June 3, 2014

2014 Summer Bucket List

That time again!
Much like my attempted 2013 Summer Bucket List, I have created another for this summer  (limiting it to only 50 items). Some items from last year have been repeated, but there are also many new things to try before Labor Day! Wish me luck!!




Visit Back Bay Brewing
Brunch at Doc Taylors
Ocean Breeze
Drink a yard at Yard House
Make a tomato pie
Make an oyster shell mirror
Host a clam bake/crab picking
Girls only brunch
Take the boat to Chick's
Have a beach picnic
Try a Barre class
Go strawberry picking
Grill something new
Backyard movie night
Bloody Mary Bar
Go on a hike
Wash my car
Donate
Go to a yard sale
Visit the OBX
Run another 5k
Refinish the rod iron table
Get pampered
Gaze at the stars
Take a road trip
Catch a wave
Volunteer
Go to My Chics
Send a message in a bottle
Bake something
Make lemonade
Paradise Ocean Club
Go to a Tides game
Shop at Table Seven
Eat at Doumars
Go to the Bakehouse at Chelsea



For more Summer challenges, check out my friends Fairview Place and Table Seven!

No comments:

Post a Comment