Monday, June 16, 2014

Perfect Summer Weekend

This weekend we crossed off more items on the bucket list!! The weather was perfect and I was able to spend time with my friends, family and Joe!

Thomas loved Joe!

We started off by making Strawberry Cake Cookies for a cookout at our friend's house. Britney and James' had a few friends over for burgers and Cards Against Humanity. James was deployed today and won't be return until October. It was a great way to see him off.
Boardwalk Art Show 2014

Saturday we hopped on our bikes and went to the Boardwalk Art Show! I've been dying to go over the last few years. While we didn't buy anything, we saw a ton of great pieces to put on our wish list.

Fried food anyone??

I wish I had taken more pictures!!

We picked up Hilltop sandwiches from Taste and went back to the farm to wash the boat in preparation for the summer. We finished off the evening with a dip in the pool and homemade grilled pizzas. Similar to our homemade pizzas last summer, but we put these on Naan and grilled them for about 10 minutes. Delish!!

Father's day was spent on the boat fishing for who knows what with my parents. My sister and her man came later and we indulged in potato salad, burgers, grilled squash and homemade Italian cake made my sister, the baker.

Photo: Father's Day fishing!
Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment